Friday, January 14, 2011

The Wild One


So tonight I finally saw “The Wild One”, classic Marlon Brando motorcycle movie and in some ways I loved it and in some ways I wish I hadn’t. I knew that it was based on the events that happened in Hollister, CA. but I really didn’t like a lot of how things were portrayed.

Enough about that though the good stuff…Brando is amazing of course as he always is, and the female lead Mary Murphy is wonderful. The storyline is good like I said a little much on the “”ruffians” side at times for me but the romantic aspects and the over all flow and dynamics are superb.
The classic motorcycles in the film are BREATHTAKING, I love them all but I really love the bike Brando rides, which coincidentally just happens to be his actual motorcycle, they allowed him to ride it because he felt comfortable on it and it really shows.



Overall if you haven’t seen this movie please do, BUT keep in mind that the lifestyle portrayed is a over dramatization and most bikers don’t act like that.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment