Tuesday, January 18, 2011

weekend update


Saturday- stayed up late chatting with the D-Fam. Woke up early and went to the Pick-N-Pull didn’t find anything worth getting. Came home studied a little worked in the sheds for a while moved stuff around, then dad and I went to dinner at Ghengis Grill and went to the movies to see True Grit which I was quite excited about, se didn’t though we ended up seeing Season of the Witch, which wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great it was one of those movies that was good to see but in two years no-one will remember it.

Sunday- woke up early went to the Pick-N-Pull again lol found what we needed this time, fixed the blinkers on the metro, went to the flea market and walked around, came home watched a football game played Hitman and talked with the D-Fam. I find it interesting how 99% of the time my father can’t stand my presence but then every once and a while he gets in the right mood and we spend a couple of days hanging out and they are usually nice, we talk fix stuff etc. I wish it could be like that more often though its very frustrating having to wait until the random blue moon weekend to spend time around him.

Monday- while not actually part of the conventional weekend I count it this time because Melinda didn’t have school. I went to Mammaw and Pappaws with the hope of getting some work done, since I was unable to focus at home due to all the ambient noise and distractions. This didn’t work out however I spent the afternoon watching Big Bang Theory, looking for embroidery prices, talking to Catherine and cleaning a much better use of my time if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment