Friday, February 4, 2011

Life Update

Hey guys,
   I know it's been a while and I appologize for that I just havent had  much to really devulgeas of late but that all changes right now. Last night I recived my acceptance email... Catherine and I are going back to disney world, which is where we met :)

Tomorrow Catherine will be returning here to Tallahassee, and to me. I have been working hard in prepperation for her return and i think she will be quite pleased with my efforts. The room has been cleaned and rearranged. her bed is set up and I have a slew of fun presents for her :) needless to say I am VERY excited about having her come back. Yay for adventures with my P.I.C. :P

 Other then that I started my job back at the Legislature this week, so far it has been very borring but next week the committee meetings start and things will pick up. Either way its a great way to burn time and get some money to get ready to start on teh life plan.

School is going, slow and steady but going...

I will try to start updating more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment