Monday, March 21, 2011

Life as I currently know it

So it has been quite a while since I updated. sorry about that. Not to much has really happened but at the same time I never feel like I have the free tiem to update. This past week end was quite enjoyable, nice and laid back Catherine bought a few dresses, we went bowling, we swam, tanned, played frisbee, played on the swings with lawton and maggie, Catherine tried crab legs for the first time (always a fun experiance) just a nice laid back weekend that I truly loved ever minute of. We also went to a quaint little soda fountain/ ice cream parlor that was TONS of fun (even when the soda jerk gave us dirty looks for making loud noises playing with pop-guns).

The weekend before that we went to visit Catherine's mom in jacksonville which is always a wonderfull experience we slept in, went to St. John's Town Center, got Fried mac and cheese, I got a GORGEOUS shirt from J. Crew went to the beach for a little bit at night. One other thing we did that was super fun was try out the french press coffee pot I got ms. Brunner for her birthday, it was amazing coffee and I really want to get myself one soon.

Works sucks, school is borring, and the home life is bad but time with Catherine and jsut driving around in the evenings is what really makes life wonderfull

Disney draws ever closer and I am very anxious to return to the life Catherine and I both prefer back home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment